- Please be in the harbor channel before judging starts at 5:30pm.
- Monitor VHF channel 68 for important parade information.
- Children 12 and under must wear a life jacket. All participants are encouraged to wear life jackets while on board.
- Route: Boats are to enter the main channel with caution and proceed in a counter-clockwise direction around a bouy near the bridge to just past the Crow's Nest. Please circle at the outer-end of the channel.
- Boats must make a minimum of 3 passes by the judges (stationed by the Crow's Nest) to qualify for an award.
- Placards will be distributed onsite at the club at check-in the day of the event. Placards must be displayed on the starboard (RIGHT) side in clear view for the judges as boats pass the Crow's Nest.
- Stay alert and beware of unusual currents in the channel. Keep a safe distance from other participant boats.
- If you need to unload/load passengers once the parade has begun, please turn out of the channel and proceed to a dock.
- At the conclusion of the parade, please return the placards to the club and stick around for awards. Must be present to win!
This regatta is part of a larger series. Click on the series below to see details for the entire event.
Click here to view the latest Lighted Boat Parade results.
Lighted Boat Parade registrations.
Click here to view the crew list